Whether you're planning your first visit to The Fabric Workshop and Museum or a familiar return, we look forward to welcoming you to FWM.
To keep everyone safe, we've implemented a series of new visitation protocols, including capacity limits in our galleries and advance registration with timed ticketing options. Ticket slots correspond with 90-minute admission windows, allowing us to operate at reduced capacity in accordance with city and state protocols.
- Please reserve your tickets online before your visit. Due to limited capacity, we can only guarantee admission for advance reservations.
- General admission remains free, with a suggested donation of $5.
- Fridays are reserved for FWM members.
- Guests may enter the museum at any time during their chosen 90-minute admission window and explore the galleries at their own pace.
- In order to maintain a healthy environment, FWM asks that you exercise good judgment by postponing your visit to the museum if you are sick or are concerned that you are becoming sick. Please call 215.561.8888 or email email@example.com to reschedule tickets if necessary.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation e-mail outlining current health and safety measures at FWM. Visit our website to learn more about current and upcoming exhibitions.